Opportunity on busy Route 209 across from Lippman Park. This building is steeped in history, built in 1781, research shows it was once used as a church. Its most recent use has been an antique shop. 2nd generation owner has moved out of state. The building needs work, but the location is perfect. There is a certain character to this building. High ceilings on the 2nd floor, old plaster walls. There is an attic space but no known access. Partial basement home to the f/a furnace electric box and alarm key pad. The" L" 1 story on the back side of the house was once a kitchen.