- From home sales to prices, the 2023 housing market will be defined by mortgage rates. And where rates go depends on what happens with inflation.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, speak with a Realtor® so you can learn more about where the housing market is headed in your local area in 2023.
- Visit onekeymls.com/Directory to find your Realtor® today.
- Home Price Expectations Survey (HPES)
- National Association of Realtors(NAR)
- Mortgage Bankers Association(MBA)
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Zelman & Associates
- Greg McBride, Chief Financial Analyst, Bankrate
Related Post: Two Opportunities for Sellers in Today's Housing Market
Related Post: What Buyers Need to Know About the Inventory of Homes Available for Sale